Rules for The Hills POAAs a resident living in a deed restricted community, this includes rules which must be followed:
- Overnight street parking is prohibited. Motor homes, travel trailers, trailers, or other types of recreational vehicles must be stored in an enclosure structure except for loading and unloading.
- Trash cans must be stored out of sight from both the street and adjoining neighbors. Cans may be placed curbside no earlier than 7:00 pm on Sunday evening and must be returned to the garage or behind a structurally screened wall by 7:00 pm on Monday.
- Regular house maintenance which includes the removal of mildew from mailboxes, driveways, and/or home exteriors.
- Lawns must be maintained and free of weeds.
- Outdoor lawn furniture must be kept in good condition and should be placed in either the rear or side yard. Patio furniture (such as tables and chairs) may only be placed in the front yard with the approval of the Architectural Committee.
- Gate Access. All drivers are asked to provide a current drivers license and vehicle insurance.
- If a resident, club member or contractor is observed allowing unauthorized guests into the community via any gate, that resident, club member or contractor will lose their privileges for 30 days. If repeated violations are observed, all RFID privileges will be suspended indefinitely.
- Golf carts may be driven on the private streets within The Hills by a licensed driver only. Passengers are limited to the number of seats available on the Golf Cart, not the exceed the manufacturers recommended seating capacity. If used after dark, the golf cart must have headlights and reflective markers to ensure safety from other vehicle. Golf carts must also comply with all traffic laws, as well as other posted signed and must be driven in a safe and responsible manner.
- Contractor access Monday through Saturday from 7am to 7pm except for holidays.