Welcome to The Hills POAA gated golf course community located in the Hills of Lakeway.
The Hills of Lakeway Property Owners' Association uses this site to communicate with the Members of the Property Owners' Association and residents of The Hills.
The POA is responsible for ensuring the values of the owners assets are protected through:
- Financial management of Association operating and reserve funds including investment portfolio management
- Security including management of guard contracts and all vehicle access control systems - gates, arm bars and associated equipment
- Landscape management ensuring the community is well represented
- Road maintenance and repairs - the roads within The Hills are private and are owned by the POA
- Construction approval and permitting as required through the governing documents of the POA
- Deed Restriction enforcement to ensure compliance with regulations established through the By-laws and Master Declaration
- POA is Managed by PS Property Management, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh water and drainage services to the community, including waste water and rain water management
- Drainage Permit review and approval
- Propane Tank permitting as required by the State of Texas
- Hot Water Tank permitting as required by the State of Texas
The Village of the Hills is a Class B Municipality as defined by the State of Texas and provides:
- Public Safety management and coordination including Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- Trash and Sanitation service contracting and management
- Park, Walking Trail, and Greenbelts maintenance
- Utility franchises (Cable)
- Enforcement of State Law through Executive Authority
- General Legislative Authority to Enact City Ordinances
- Floodplain Permits
- Other lawful programs and services in the public interest
- Village Help Desk - email@example.com
Get the App!
- Text nabr to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for Nabr Network in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Sep 21, 2022
General Session Board Meeting - September 27, 2022
Sep 02, 2022
Labor Day Weekend
Aug 29, 2022
New Resource Posted: 08.25.2022 Recorded_Amended Rules and Regulations